Job Title: Account Executive
Company: Sigma Additive Solutions
Department: Sales, Reports to VP of Sales
Job Status: Exempt
Position Summary: The Sigma Additive Solutions Account Executive will successfully execute sales assignments to increase
revenue growth of Sigma Additive Solutions products. Identify, engage, and establish rapport with legacy, current and new clients
about, and in support of, selling innovative leading edge in-process quality assurance software for additive
manufacturing. Generate demand by evangelizing and imparting a change of mindset against traditional
manufacturing thinking. Own complete sales cycle from initial lead generation through contract close. Maintain long
term account management responsibility.
- Planning and conducting direct sales initiatives as directed in support of Sigma’s PrintRite3D in-process
quality assurance products businesses achieving assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Prospecting for ideal target customers followed by identification of and engagement with key stakeholders,
influencers, decision makers and budget owners.
- Making on-site and virtual presentations to potential customers detailing Sigma Additive Solutions product features,
benefits, and contract options. Ability to understand and communicate at a high level highly scientific
physics-based principles associated with Sigma Additive Solutions technologies.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and report all progress in CRM. Conduct
sales calls, generate quotations, attend trade shows, and participate in social media sales and marketing
- Monitoring the on-going customer assessment of Sigma Additive Solutions proposals and forecasting potential sales of
Sigma Additive Solutions products.
- Contribute to the ongoing assessment of competitive activity, product capabilities, pricing strategies and
general business initiatives.
- Provide appropriate input and recommendations to Sigma Additive Solutions technical and business management about
marketplace reactions and developing requirements regarding the rapidly developing arena of additive
manufacturing technologies, with a primary focus on the 3D printing of critical performance, high-end
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Qualified candidates will have a BS in Engineering, Business, or related.
- Metal 3D printing / additive manufacturing industry experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience with demonstrated success achieving sales targets, with a
similar high dollar, high tech Additive Manufacturing software product.
- Experience delivering value propositions to relevant stakeholders including selling to the “C” suite,
business unit budget owners, scientists, manufacturing and materials engineers, QA/QC and operations
- Knowledge of and experience with additive manufacturing materials, processes, and machine technologies
with an emphasis on metal 3D printing and/or metallurgy.
- Knowledge of traditional manufacturing and post-processing procedures and methodologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with quality management systems and/or quality control and assurance
especially as they relate to highly regulated industries such as medical device, defense, and aerospace
- Hunter, change agent, high tech enterprise experience, ambassador for a revolutionary change from
subtractive to additive manufacturing.
Understanding of computer networking, data transfer and storage, and high-performance analytical computing is
beneficial. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook. CRM software experience important.