In this level, PrintRite3D® is the primary monitoring system for your equipment. Your company promotes, sells, prices, and provides 1st line support. Our engineering teams work closely together to build initial workflows around qualification of parts to speed up the process, as well as create a knowledge base of materials, processes and best practices. The objective of the Full OEM program is to develop a customized monitoring and analytics solution that extends your existing solution with additional functionality and provides you with a new revenue stream.
With this program level, Sigma provides engineering support to certify your printers as PrintRite3D Ready. We then jointly promote the partnership with a customized set of marketing and media activities. Sigma will sell, mange the contract, install and support each of your customers. Additionally, we provide a rebate fee for all PR3D systems sold to support your printers.
The Partner OEM program has a very low commitment and barrier to entry. Basically, our two companies join each other’s partner ecosystem and work together to support joint customers. We can also explore ways to develop joint marketing and outreach programs as well as move up to a first or second level relationship.
Gain these Benefits by Partnering with Sigma Additive Solutions
- Improve your sales performance by offering the industry’s finest technology for machine, process, and part health.
- Alignment with the in-process quality assurance industry leader. Work with us so you can focus on what you do best.
- Differentiate your system from your competitors.
- Ability to operate in heterogeneous environments via access to patented IP for direct integration into all your customers’ machines.
- Integration into a standard framework for in-process AM quality data.
- Development of customized analytics and visualization packages including machine health, camera, thermal camera, and meltpool monitoring.