Navigating the Additive Manufacturing QA Minefield
The Latest Trends, Techniques and Traps
Join us for this online presentation about quality control issues in the additive manufacturing process and the PrintRite3D® solution.
Hosted by Sigma Labs CTO Darren Beckett and VP Business Development Ron Fisher, both veterans of the 3D printing industry.
This informative event was designed for professionals who want to learn about methods to achieve in-process quality improvements in their additive manufacturing/3D metal printing environment.
While the additive manufacturing/3D metal printing industry is growing fast, it is still constrained by quality control issues that inhibit throughput and profitability. Join experts Ron Fisher and Darren Beckett as they share the latest information about in-process quality assurance and what it can mean for your company.
Specific topics include:
- The promises and limitations of new quality monitoring solutions.
- Comparing in-process vs. nondestructive (NDT) QA approaches
- How machine learning plays a vital role in AM QA.
- Achieving competitive advantage and ROI with in-process QA
- Case study of In-process QA in action.
- Questions and answers.
View the webinar now.
Fill this form out today and gain immediate access to this educational presentation.