Additive Manufacturing Just Got Better
A Special On-Demand Event Focusing on 3D Metal Printing Quality and Economics and Demonstrating the 7.0 Software
In Metal Additive (3D Printing Metal) quality and economics are of top concern. Do you share in this sentiment? Sigma Labs’ Ron Fisher and Alex Benham discussed how Additive Manufacturing is getting better in 5 major ways:
1. Improved confidence in the AM build process by identifying anomalies with real-time monitoring.
2. Lower the cost of quality by reducing waste and decreasing cycle times.
3. Reduce risk with part segregation and non-destructive testing.
4. Make life easier on both the production floor and in the execute suite.
5. Become a Industry 4.0 leader with built-in machine learning.
The on-demand event begins with a brief discussion on the current state of the industry and challenges facing many 3D metal practitioners then quickly moves to the exciting part: how to use new quality assurance tools and technology to put these challenges in the rear-view mirror. AM expert Alex Benham also shares a demonstration of the new PrintRite3D Version 7.0, focusing on functionality like: