The PrintRite3D QA Solution
PrintRite3D® is an interactive in-process quality assurance system that combines inspection, feedback, data collection and critical analysis. It is a platform-independent solution that can be installed as a retrofit to an existing machine or requested as a factory option from your printer manufacturer.
Through its breakthrough innovation and careful attention to the unique requirements of the additive manufacturing industry, PrintRite3D provides a high-fidelity, accurate system that can confidently scale to multi-laser in dual and quad laser systems focused on closed-loop control.
The PrintRite3D system quickly discovers potential anomalies and incorporates machine learning in conjunction with developed metrics to map those metrics to the post-process data. This gives you the ability to reduce post-production testing and costs, while creating a certification framework that serves the needs of end-users, printer manufacturers, and standards organizations.
PrintRite3D for Laser Powder Bed Fusion Systems
PrintRite3D for Machine OEMs and Independent Software Vendors
- Developed exclusively for OEM machine manufacturers
- Sigma will help qualify your machine ready for use with PrintRite3D independent third-party monitoring
- OEM factory installed interface kit for PrintRite3D embedded, or standard factory supplied option
- Designed for integration with simulation and modeling software programs
- Thermal data validation is used to mature experimental and simulation data
- Improves model accuracy