The Power of Connected Quality
Gain Consistency Across Your Site and Supply Chain with:
A standard framework for in process-quality
Deep instant insight into your machine sensor data
A uniform format, analytics package, and reporting tool
Dashboard visualization view showing key real-time metrics
PrintRite3D is Trusted by Industry Leaders
Inconsistent quality control is a major challenge for additive manufacturing. Unfortunately, proprietary approaches to quality control from machine manufacturers have directly led to this inconsistency in quality assurance, increased costs, and missed deadlines. That’s why we’ve spent over a decade perfecting PrintRite3D.
PrintRite3D is a holistic quality tool for the additive industry which improves overall quality assurance by addressing three areas of interest for in-process quality control: Machine Health, Process Health, and Part Health. Fusing sensor readings from all three areas improves confidence in defect detection, root cause analysis, and mitigation. Built on an open architecture philosophy, PrintRite3D seamlessly integrates into new or established additive manufacturing environments by accepting data from existing sensing infrastructure and never restricting access to the raw or analyzed data.
Our core mission is to simplify quality assurance for the additive industry. PrintRite3D was created to accomplish our mission by providing a framework for standards-based qualification, allowing process engineers to map ongoing pass/fail quality control metrics designed for the simplicity in the production environment.
Machine Log File Data
- Convert varying machine log files and live-streaming API data to a standards-based format
- In-app data analytics, monitoring, and dashboarding
- Build to build and machine to machine data comparison
- Automated reporting tools for ease of qualification and production
Camera-based Image Data
- Camera and Thermal Camera modules for image based defect detection
- Sigma training sets offer standards-based definitions for a defect detection library
- Allows for use with 3rd party machine learning and artificial intelligence approaches, as well as Sigma’s sensor fusion approach
- Correlates to layerwise machine health data with pixel correlation between cameras and melt pool data
Melt pool-based Part Data
- Sigma’s proven melt pool monitoring and analytics applied to any OEM data, Sigma retrofit, or integrated hardware (like Novanta Firefly 3D)
- Provides standards-based comparison tools across varying fleet monitoring
- Links to Machine Health layer data and Process Health camera-based pixels for data fusion
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence approaches included for defect detection at a part level (lack of fusion, porosity, etc.)
PrintRite3D Achieves Quality Through Data Fusion
Quality must be built into the product – it cannot be inspected in. Sigma is providing high fidelity tools for process engineers to quickly iterate, to understand, to isolate, and to reduce variance in their manufacturing methods while simultaneously meeting the production floor’s need to economically maintain that process and identify variance outside an acceptable process window.
Our focus is to correlate and collect key in-process data holistically in one location, creating a standard for acquiring and analyzing data, reporting and export format. All with the goal of answering three simple questions:
Is my machine ok?
Is my process ok?
Is my part ok?
PrintRite3D data can be correlated and compared against other industry tools. This provides a path to integration of further pre- and post-process steps, enabling a one-user experience for full digital quality.
Sensor correlation with lack of fusion defects
Let’s discuss how PrintRite3D quality assurance can benefit your operations.
Contact us today using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.