Join Us for This On-Demand Webinar
A Presentation with
Achieving Closed-Loop Additive Manufacturing Quality Control with Real-Time Monitoring and Analytics
Register to learn how to achieve part qualification and control the QA process in real-time to improve robustness and repeatability.
- The benefits of AM closed-loop processing
- Current challenges in real-time AM quality control
- A demonstration of closed-loop processing in action
- Let the data speak: Before and after results
- About Materialise Control Platform (MCP)
- About Sigma Labs’ PrintRite3D
By attending this virtual event, you will learn how to:
- Identify methodologies to correct quality issues in real-time.
- Gain more control over the entire AM process cycle.
- Achieve in-build closed-loop correction.
- Improve productivity while reducing scrap rates.
- Reduce your hardware footprint.
- Understand the results with and without closed-loop control.
- Engage with Sigma Labs and Materialise to utilize this technology, or join in creating future advancements.
The personal data that you provide will be used to process your request and/or registration in accordance with Materialise’s Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe at any time or change the types of communication you receive in the Materialise preference center.